Quarantine or not. Whether pandemic or the absence of it. Video calling has become a necessity. So if you are a Jio Phone user, here we will describe the method for the Zoom App download for Jio Phone.
In the wake of the pandemic, we are going through unprecedented times. Life has turned upside down. The freedom of travel and movement that we took so far for granted has become a luxury.
In such situations, it is not possible to stay away from work, secluded in a room corner fearing a virus spread.
This is why the businesses and offices are coming up with alternatives to keep their operations running as smoothly as possible. In this situation, the use of conference and video applications has become a very common way of working, meetings, and discussions.
If you are using a Jio Phone in India. You might find it easy to connect to your colleagues or other loved ones via video streaming apps such as Zoom App. We will give you the process and sources to get it.
Zoom App Download for Jio Phone: How to do it?
Zoom App is for the mobiles as well as PCs. You can also download and install this application on your Jio phone. Using it you can join the meetings with participants up to one hundred individuals.
With such a crowd you can see the crystal-clear, high quality, face-to-face interactions, and participate in it. At the same time sharing your screen and communicating via the in-app instant messaging.
The award-winning Zoom App on the Jio phone can be used for online meetings, video conferencing, and group messaging using this one application.
|Name||Zoom Cloud Meeting|
|Required Android||5.0 and Above|
|Category||Apps – Business|
Features of Zoom App
This application is the best among all the applications of its type. You can enjoy the following features once the Zoom App download for Jio phone is complete.
- Best screen sharing quality
- Share screen directly from your Jio smartphone.
- Screen share images, websites, Google drive, box files, and dropbox, or other documents.
- Send in bulk texts, images, and audio files right from your Jio mobile phone with a tap.
- Show the availability status.
- You can invite your phone contacts or email contacts.
- You can participate as an audience or as an active speaker
- Works on all the internet connections including 3G/4G or WiFi connection.
You must give a read to following Use full article for JIO phone Users.
Free Fire Download in Jio Phone
How to Download the Zoom App for Jio Phone
There are two ways to download this application. One is directly from google play store and the other is as an APK file that can later be installed on the Jio mobile. Here is how to download it from Google Playstore.
- Go to the Google Play Store (Link at the end of the article)
- Search for the Zoom App via the search bar at the top of the page.
- Tap or click on the install option
Once the process is complete, you can find the app icon on your Jio phone screen. Just tap it to open and get connected right away.
How to Perform Zoom App APK Download for Jio Phone
This is as simple as the process for direct installation. Here you will have to go through a few additional steps and install the app manually. We will describe the process in sequence. You just have to act in the sequence the numbers show.
- The first step is to download the APK file. For that, you will have to click or tap on the button ”˜Download APK’ below.
- This will start the process within a 10-second duration (depending on your internet speed).
- Once the process is finished, locate the APK file on your mobile directory and tap on it.
- Here you might be prompted to enable the Unknown Sources option. You can do that from security settings.
- Then tap a few more times, and you will be at the end of the procedure for installation.
This completes the process of installation. You can now use Zoom for video calls and communication.
Zoom app download for Jio phone requires simple steps to follow. Then you can enjoy all the features that this awesome app flaunts. To get the Zoom APK to tap the link below or you can go directly to Play Store by tapping the second link.